The latest updates for TEKSbank
TEKSbank is an online bank of test questions and resources developed to provide educators with items aligned with the content and rigor of the TEKS. Items can be used to support the design of a variety of assessments including district assessments and teacher-created formative and summative assessments.
- TEKSbank has over 45,000+ items for use on locally created assessments.
TEKSbank includes items for grade 2-11 and Spanish items for grades 2-5.
- The document below provides an up-to-date item count for TEKSbank.
TEKS Realignment for Science and ELAR/SLAR
- Science items have been updated and realigned to the streamlined 2017 standards.
- ELAR and SLAR items have been updated and realigned to the adopted 2017 standards. Items aligned to the current ELAR/SLAR standards (adopted 2008) will remain in the bank for the 2018-2019 school year.
- During the 18-19 school year, we will continue to add additional Science and ELAR/SLAR items to fill in gaps and provide more assessment questions.
STAAR Released Items
- All 2018 STAAR released items have been added to Eduphoria and are now available.
- Science STAAR items have been realigned to the new SEs. Items that no longer align with 2017 streamlined standards have been deleted.
TRS Unit Test Items
- TRS unit assessment items for the 1st six weeks are complete.
- Items for the 2nd six weeks are expected to be complete by the end of September.
The ESCs have partnered with Certica to bring you the Navigate Item Bank:
- Written and aligned for Texas standards
- Formerly NWEA and ETS
- 68,000+ K-12 items
- 3,000+ ELAR and math items for K-1
- 17,000+ Spanish language items
The ESCs have negotiated a volume discount for districts. TEKSbank and Navigate bundled pricing is available.