Marijuana Versus Tobacco
Marijuana versus Tobacco
- Every tobacco cigarette you smoke takes eleven minutes off your life.]
- Marijuana currently generates around two hundred million dollars is tax revenue from two of the legal states.
- Tobacco only generates one hundred and twenty million dollars
- Around sixteen million people have already died from a disease caused by smoking tobacco.
- No one has ever died from Marijuana.
- Nearly nine out of ten lung cancers are caused by smoking tobacco.
- The chemical THC in marijuana is shown to slow the progression of the disease known as Alzheimer’s.
- Statistically someone you know will die from a disease caused by tobacco.