ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
December 17, 2018
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- The amazing SCC staff: helped a fellow panther in need with their kindness and thoughtfulness. Whether it was giving a hug, lending an ear, doing some essential oil magic, trying to make me smile, etc. it has all been appreciated. Thank you for the love!
- Hali Tasler: for being a great, generous friend
- Heather Jourdeans: Thanks for taking my ACT spot!
- Logan, Tracy, Emily, and Courtney: Thank you all for helping with St. Nick's day! There was no way I could've pulled it off without you. And thank you to all of you who volunteered as well, it's nice to know that so many of you were willing to take the time out of your day to help!
- Arianna Wirebaugh: For being 1-3 on announcements this year and for being brave enough to try!
- Chris Deno, Wendy Hoverson, & Vicki Dresang-Talapa: Helping with student photos for our upcoming PD activity
- Tovah Carson, Sandy Weitgenant, Tammy Simonson, & Courtney Hawkins (5 recognitions): Thank you for all you did to prepare for ALIVE! Organized and planned a beautiful ALIVE dinner. They worked so hard! Thanks for ALL your time and planning for the ALIVE supper & raffle. You are AMAZING! Alive Supper great job.
- Amanda Arnold (2 recognitions): Phenomenal concert! Great Choir Concert!!!!
- Jeff Fern: Great job releasing the students early from morning meeting!!
- Courtney Hawkins: For making the bars for us for the ALIVE dinner
- Santa Tackmann (3 recognitions): Took it upon himself to make sure no ALS bracelets made their way home to the Marx family, buying them all and handing them out to folks around the building. Thank you to whoever bought the rest of the ALS bracelets-very thoughtful and caring! Bought out the ALS wristbands--your generosity is inspiring.
- Sean Conway: Talked 9th-grade girl through HS girl drama--no easy task!
- Pam Stave: Her sweet and sassy self is always working her butt off, and I appreciate what she does for our students and athletes.
- Amy Hueg: Always happy to help out with the Alt Ed students if I need someone to fill in when I have a meeting. She is great with the kids.
- Steph Posta, Gretchen Rozeboom, Logan Kimberly, John Tackmann, Mitch Klimek, & Amanda Arnold: Covered my classes while I was home with my sick child. THANK YOU!!
- Mitch Klimek: He has been willing to sub for my class on several occasions this year! Thank you!
- Lori Cress: For organizing all the internal and external subbing that takes place.
You all ROCK!
This is a MUST watch. Thank you for loving kids.
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: CTE & SPECIAL EDUCATION
Monday, December 17 - Band Concert
7:35 am - 8:05 am - Pilot Group Meeting
10:30 am - 2:30 pm - Dollar Tree Field Trip - Chelstrom
2:47 pm - 3:25 pm - (WIN) All Juniors: PreACT Meeting - Auditorium
6:30 pm - HS Band Concert
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, December 18
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
8:00 am - 9:00 am - ACCT to Trinity Church - Hawkins
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Wednesday, December 19
7:35 am - 8: 05 am - PLC Meetings
9:30 am - 11:00 am - Choir to Hammond Health Services - Arnold
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm - SBA&R Book Study Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: ELA
Thursday, December 20 - Ugly Sweater Day - Grazing Day - Break-B4-Break
7:35 am - 8:00 am - Schedule Steering Committee Meeting - Lecture Room
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Music, Science, SPED
Friday, December 21
All Staff Professional Development Day
BW's for Lunch