The CityLab Connect
Week of February 27th, 2023
A Message from the Principal
We have some exciting events coming up right before Spring Break and after. Our PTO is sponsoring a game night for the students right after school next Thursday the 9th. Please encourage your students to attend. The information is in the flyer in this newsletter. Also the Thursday after Spring Break is a FFA sponsored dance. Please see their information as well. Both of these evens are fundraisers which set off program fees and activities for our students.
We also have two events coming up where we need your feedback. the Coffee with the principals - this Thursday at 8:30 and Saturday is our 3rd Parent University- Both of these events are ways for you to get involved and provide feedback to us as well as answer any questions you have for your students.
We are excited to work each and every day with such talented students!
Please have your student bring their district issued laptop and charger everyday!
Schedule for week of 2/27
Monday, Feb. 27th- A Day
Tuesday, Feb. 28th-B Day
Wednesday, Mar 1st-C Day
Thursday, Mar 2nd-A Day, A Day Clubs
Friday, Mar. 3rd-B Day, B Day Clubs
3/2-National Honor Society Meeting during advisory
3/2-Coffee with the Principal 8:30-9:00 (see below)
3/4-Parent University (see below)
3/9- PTO Game Night ( See below)
3/23-CityLab Dance 6:00-8:00 PM
NHS Students turn in your Fall Community Service Hours to Mr. Sharp ASAP!
From the Counselor:
CityLab Dance 3/23/2023
Campus Drop Off and Pick Up
School day is from 9:10 AM to 4:30 PM.
All students will enter and exit through the front door located on S. Ervay St.
All students will go through a security check prior to entering the building.
- Bus drop off/pick up will be at the front of CityLab High School on S. Ervay St.
- Bus drop off and pick up times vary for each route. Please refer to either the CityLab website or the Dallas ISD website for specific route times.
- Parent/Guardian student drop off/pick up will be on the side of CityLab High School on Corsicana. Please follow CityLab monitor instructions during drop off/pick up.
Please do not to park for pick up opposite the buses on Ervay or on Corsicana west of Ervay.
- Student dropped off begins at 8:15 AM on Corsicana.
- Parent/Guardian student pick up will be on Corsicana with parents/guardians lining up starting at 4:25 PM. For quick and efficient pick up, we ask that parent do not park in the spaces on Corsicana.
Students will not be realeased for early pick up after 4 PM.