West Olympia CC February 4
Foundations & Essentials Week 16, Challenge Week 4
RESCHEDULED! Parent Equipping: Looking Ahead
No matter where we are in our homeschooling & CC journey, we want to know what lies ahead. This Equipping Event is for all families, whether you are starting a new level or not. Come and glean some vision of what is coming as you hear from our directors and other parents on the levels that are ahead of you - both Essentials and Challenge!
February 15, 7pm, West Side Panera, RSVP to Melissa at email@example.com
March 7, 7pm, West Side Panera, RSVP to Renee-Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
And did you know there is a FREE app to play Mad LIbs??
- Drawing Asia with capitals too!
- Begin studying Human Anatomy - starting with the respiratory system. Define terms as well - do you know what the pharynx is exactly???
- Finishing up "It Couldn't Just Happen"
- Working through Intermediate Logic. You CAN do it!!!
- Analyzing witness statement in preparation for Mock Trial - rewriting them to increase understanding.
- Diving into Chapter 3 of Defeating Darwinism - great conversations about creation vs. evolution.
- Reading "Up From Slavery" by Booker T Washington
- Discuss Inflation with their parents. Track their stock market game. They each started with $25k - who can make the most (pretend) money by the end of the semester?
- Latin: reviewing and declining Adjectives.
- Choosing a problem from their math assignments this week to present and discuss in class.
- Reading "Robinson Crusoe" and come to class to discuss their opinion of him.
- Researching Crayfish