Sycamore Canyon Family Newsletter
April 30, 2023
Lunch on the Lawn/Art Show
Thank you to everyone for your participation in our annual Lunch on the Lawn and Art Show. We had a record number of families come and see classrooms, artwork, and most importantly eat lunch! Thank you to everyone who participated!
Annual Information Renewal (A.I.R.) Process
The Annual Information Review (AIR) process opens on Monday, April 17. You will receive an email from the school district with the subject “Annual Information Renewal (AIR)”. This email has your Snapcode and a link to start the process. Please complete the AIR by April 28 to:
- confirm your school choice for the 2023-24 school year
- update your student's contact information and communication preferences; and
- submit required beginning of year forms electronically.
Visit santeesd.net/air for more information.
- If your student will be absent please make sure you are calling our attendance line to let the front office know.
- If your student is showing COVID symptoms (sore throat, fever, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, chills, congestion or cough), be sure to take two tests (12-hours apart) prior to returning to class. If you are in need of COVID tests, the school has tests we can provide you.
- You may also want to email the teacher and let them know as well.
Sycamore Canyon Attendance Line: 619-258-2205