The Heart, Lungs, and Brain.
1. There are at least 5 parts of your Brain like, a "cerebellum".
2. Did you know? Did you know That a rats Brain is 5cm long?
3. Do you know that even touching your nose makes your Brain work hard?
4. Did you know? Did you know an adults Brain weighs around 3 pounds?
2. In your Lungs there are blood vessels as thick as a pencil others are the size of your thumb.
3. Scientist think that the two biggest parts of your Lungs together contain about 300 million alveoli ( al-VEE-oh- lye.)
4. Did you know? Did you know that your Heart is right between your Lungs? In fact, blood vessels run directly from your Heart through your Lungs.
2. Two very, very big veins enter your Heart to empty their blood in a right atrium(ai-trea- um.) Which is a hole in the right side of your Heart.
3. Scientist are working on new ways to make blood vessels grow in your Heart.
4.Did you know? Did you know that your Heart weighs between 9-12 ounces.
Pictures and a few more facts on The Human respiratory system!
Your Brain is a very important part of your body protected by your skull. It tells the parts of your body what to do, and when to do it. If your Brain got damaged you would probably die!
Your Heart is the part that pumps the blood through your body. Your Lungs rap around your Heart like a protective cover. An adults Heart beats around 70-80 beats per minute. If your Heart skipped about 6-12 beats you would most likely die!
Your Lungs are spongy air bags that are around your Heart. Inside your Lungs are millions of tiny particles. Your Heart pumps the blood into your Lungs. A lot of people people die from cancer in their Lungs which is called Lung cancer!
Sciencekids.com/The Human body
Look Inside; Your Brain. Ben Williams.
The Human body; The Heart. Susan H Gray.
The Human body; The Lungs. Susan H Gray.