Created by: Paige Stauber
- Chiropractors use their hands to tread and manipulate vertebrae and other joints to reduce pressure on nerves.
- They focus on patients over all health not just the neck and back.
- About 59 percent of them are self employed.
- They usually need to take 8 years of medical training after high school.
- Biology because you need to learn about human life. To become a Chiropractor.
- Chiropractors must complete 90 undergraduate hours. That will be equal to a bachelor's degree in Science, before they are put into a four-year chiropractic collage.
- Human anatomy so you can know where the bones in the body are.
- You need minimum of a Bachelors degree.
- You take physiology and anatomy.
- In some states you don't require a license, to become a Chiropractor.
Pros and Cons of being a Chiropractor
- You will get a large salary of $28,520 to $166,400 per year.
- You'll be self employed so you can make your own hours.
- People seeking jobs will have great opportunities in Wisconsin.
- They usually have to work long hours.
- You'll have to pay for more schooling to become a chiropractor.
- In school you will have to take more challenging classes in high school and collage.
What do you need to do for this Occupation
- Chiropractors must complete 90 undergraduate hours, the equivalent of a bachelor's degree in science, before they are admitted into four-year chiropractic colleges.
- You must take advanced classes in high school. You take physiology and anatomy.
- Anatomy and Physiology, Foreign Language, Public Speaking, and Statistics and Probability. These classes will help you excel as a chiropractor.
One instate collage that has a chiropractor course.
University of Rio Grande
An out of state collage that has chiropractor course as well.
They also have chiropractic studies so it has a lot of options.
"For Chiropractors." Build a Chiropractor Services Website with 1&1 MyWebsite! N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Jan. 2016.
"Logo File Download." Graphic Elements Download Page. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Jan. 2016.
"Publications Policy." Publications Policy. N.p., 2016. Web. 13 Jan. 2016.
"University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire." University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Jan. 2016.
"Chiropractic Quotes - Chiropractor Van Wert, OH - Foster Family Chiropractic." Chiropractic Quotes - Chiropractor Van Wert, OH - Foster Family Chiropractic. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Jan. 2016.