Principal's Corner #29
March 25, 2019
I appreciate all of your thoughts and feedback around staffing for the 2019-2020 School Year. Your willingness to put the needs of our students first is to be commended. I value your input and have taken all of your ideas into consideration. Fortunately, we got an extension on turning in our staff designs. I will be submitting my plan this week, and plan to schedule individual conversations over the next two weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
A Heads Up....
Thursday, March 28 3:00 - FINAL CMAS TRAINING!
Yearbook Photos Needed
Do you have photos that would be great for the yearbook? If so, please share them with Caren Berger through Indiana,10 one of the ways below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Google drive: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tree Ring: She can add you into the program quickly.
If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you!
Equity Meeting Wednesday
Upcoming Testing Windows
CMAS: March 25-April 19
CCSD Common 5th Grade Assessment: March March 4-15
Other Important Dates
- March 26: PAC Meeting RE: Service Projects 3:00
- March 27: 1st-5th Grade Supply Lists due to Katie
- March 28: Katie Out in the AM
- MARCH 29: SOCK HOP
- April 2: Katie Out in the AM
- April 5: Ashley Out in the AM
- April 9: Katie and Ashley Out in the AM
- April 19: Katie and Ashley Out ALL DAY
- April 25: Katie Out in the AM
- April 29-May 1: Katie Out (High Trails)