Monthly tech tips, tricks, and highlights from ITS Team!
Campus Highlight: CHMS
6th grade teacher, Ms. Allison Brown, at College Hill Middle is using a free app to quickly assess student understanding. With "Plickers," teachers use their iPhone to collect real-time formative assessment data without the need for student devices. All students need is a card with a specific picture code.
Features of Plickers:
- easily create questions, exit tickets, polls for use in multiple classes
- students hold up personal code cards to submit their answer
- review immediate student results to tailor instruction
- automatically save all data and results
- easily browse your library of questions using folders created on Plickers website: https://www.plickers.com/
This Month's Featured Web Tools
Google Forms + YouTube Videos
Integrate a YouTube video alongside questions that you may have on a Google Form
Magnet Campus Training Needs Survey
Need some help? Fill out this short survey for training on anything from your Promethian Board, Google account, Gaggle and more!