Ships Monday Memo
January 18th - January 22nd
Monday 01/18 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Virtual Learning Hours 0,1,2,3
Tuesday 01/19 - Virtual Learning Hours 4,5,6,7
Wednesday 01/20 - Virtual Learning Hours 0,1,2,3.
Thursday 01/21 - Virtual Learning Hours 4,5,6,7. End of Quarter 2 (Semester 1)
Friday 01/22 - No School For Students, Records Day
Monday 01/25 - No School For Students, Staff Development Day, Optional Freshmen Orientation (see below)
Tuesday 01/26 - Start of Quarter 3 (Semester 2), Blended Learning Cohort A
Wednesday 01/27 - Blended Learning Cohort B, Virtual Parent Engagement Meeting 6pm
Thursday 01/28 - Blended Learning Cohort B
Friday 01/29 - Asynchronous Learning for All
Athletics This Week
Celebrate His Legacy...
The Last Week of Phase 2
This is the last week to participate in our open study opportunities in the cafeteria, sign up below!
View the Loom Video from Mr. Korinek on how to sign up for Phase 2 using Flexisched.
Blended Learning 2.0 Schedule - Begins January 26th!
Brandt Bussing for Blended Learning 2.0
Attention Brandt Bussing Students:
If you were signed up for bussing in September, Brandt is automatically signing you up to continue services for blended learning.
If you were not signed up for Brandt Bussing, but would like to be added to a route for your in-person learning days, please call Brandt at 683-8823 on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of this week.
- Save The Date! -
As we transition to our Blended Learning 2.0 Model, we are offering CURRENT Freshmen/New Student Orientation 2.0 that will allow you to spend a little time in our building on Monday 01/25 before Blended Learning 2.0 begins. You will have the opportunity to walk through your schedule, learn the expectations and "gotta knows" of blended learning, and get a virtual tour of our beautiful Lincoln High School. This opportunity is optional.
To attend this opportunity, please RSVP so we can plan/assign groups. RSVP HERE > http://bit.ly/2XCCFbU
All attendees will receive one of our new Ships Facemasks (they are really sweet)!
Please fill out this form in order to RSVP for our freshmen/new student orientation event.
2021-2022 Course of Study Bulletin
The course of study bulletin for next year is in an all new online format on our school website! You can now easily search by department. All registration for courses will open after our Christmas Break and will occur in Infinite Campus under the Academic Planner.
Check out the December and January ACP lessons for more information and videos explaining the process.
If you need help in choosing classes for next year, updating your 4 year plan, or have questions about the college process contact your school counselor for an appointment. All contact information is on our school website. You may want to schedule 2-30 minute appointments back to back depending on what questions you may have.
- LHS Leadership & Mentorship Opportunities -
Winner Winner Winner!
Jada, Megan, Emily, Sammi, and Caitlin
Kateri, Emma, Bethany, Madeline, and Gretchen
LHS January Trivia Winners:
Delaney Brockman, Justin Liska & Molly Forkins
Stop in the LHS Main Office between the hours of 7:30am - 3:30pm to claim your prize!
The ACT will take place the week of March 9th, 2021, here at Lincoln. Please be sure to watch your Junior Shipyard Google Classroom for test prep resources and important information. ACT updates will additionally be shared via the Monday Memo. Follow the link below to Free Test Prep resources (Scroll to the bottom of the web page). There are a number of tools to help better prepare you for test day!
- Academic & Career Planning -
-Mental Health Resources at LHS-
MPSD App - Download Now!
- Athletics & Activities -
For all information regarding sports and activities, please view our Lincoln High School Athletics page. Updates are being made weekly and any new updates on sports will be posted on our website - Lincoln High School Athletics Website.
Information that is posted on the website includes the 2020-21 sports schedule, online registration and sports forms, the athletic code meeting, and team/coach pages.
- LHS Yearbook -
Hello LHS Learning Community Members,
The Yearbook Staff shared updates and information for the 2020-2021 school year earlier this semester. In case you missed it, below, you will find important dates, submission information, and purchase information. Please visit our website for more specific information. PLEASE NOTE: Senior photos and quotes and Grad Ad submissions are due soon!!!
- Senior Photos and Senior Quotes - Senior photos and quotes are due NO LATER than February 1, 2021. Photos must be submitted to the Yearbook Staff through this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc89tB9CWOnXyAK-mIJIxtlvRqsf4HP24PSyqTZEiUc5vkqfg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Grad Ads - Senior Grad Ad submissions are due NO LATER than February 14th, 2021. The cost of Grad Ads varies depending on size, and they can be submitted by parents, other family members, or friends of senior students. Grad Ads must be purchased through this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexAkCl1DGZu3q-Jh9VgFmE_mUpLMEtrAfAD3W3s1146p7DOw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Buy Your Yearbook - Yearbooks can be purchased for $60 until April 16, 2021. Books can be purchased through the LHS front office or online by following this link: https://yearbookforever.com/schools/lincoln_high_school_buy_yearbook_327150/
- Send us your photos - We need photos for the 2021 LHS Yearbook! If you have photos you’d like to share, please send them our way by downloading the Yearbook Snap app on your phone or by visiting this link: https://snap.yearbookforever.com/index.html#/upload/327150. The access code to submit is lhsyearbook2021.
- Yearbook Distribution 2021 - Due to the disruption and postponement of events due to Covid 19, the yearbook will be scheduled for a summer delivery to allow our staff more time to cover events, sports, and activities. We anticipate the distribution of the 2021 Yearbook will take place sometime mid-late July or early August. We will send out more information later this year.
Any questions can be directed to the Yearbook Advisers. Thank you for your support!
Amber Seelig and John Dorn
- Nursing Tidbits -
- LHS Office Hours -
LHS Administrative Contact Information
If you need to contact one of us, please utilize the contact information below.
Lee Thennes - Principal
Kyle Korinek - Associate Principal
Katie Eichmann - Associate Principal
Lainey Longmeyer - Dean of Students
Dave Steavpack - Athletics & Activities Director