News on Tech-Integration & 21st Century Skills
4 April 2016
Looking for More Tech-Enhanced Practice?
Below you will find links to two more practice tests published by PARCC. While these tests cover Common Core standards, many of the questions and question types mirror the ISTEP+ test because Pearson is building both tests.
I hope that these online, tech-enhanced practice tests are helpful and allow your students additional practice time. If there is anything I can do to help make sure your students excel please do not hesitate to contact me.
PARCC Practice Tests
- ELA Test 1: http://goo.gl/ti8VoX
- ELA Test 2: http://goo.gl/IgDqy5
- Math Test 1: http://goo.gl/d5Ke7L
- Math Test 2: http://goo.gl/gFsQs8
- ELA Test 1: http://goo.gl/sgOxR8
- ELA Test 2: http://goo.gl/V3Qiru
- Math Test 1: http://goo.gl/mr0XMR
- Math Test 2: http://goo.gl/NimvwJ
- ELA Test 1: http://goo.gl/rrnyJD
- ELA Test 2: http://goo.gl/sfpCK1
- Math Test 1: http://goo.gl/mwx8Uk
- Math Test 2: http://goo.gl/wb7aEW
- ELA Test 1: http://goo.gl/qDb2vx
- ELA Test 2: http://goo.gl/oOb8jw
- Math Test 1: http://goo.gl/BQDE62
- Math Test 2: http://goo.gl/4Qswth
- ELA Test 1: http://goo.gl/yzjbLU
- ELA Test 2: http://goo.gl/FBAMW6
- Math Test 1: http://goo.gl/qNyH6F
- Math Test 2: http://goo.gl/OAvMqm
- ELA Test 1: http://goo.gl/Jk3VpZ
- ELA Test 2: http://goo.gl/LE8dTH
- Math Test 1: http://goo.gl/kVp27r
- Math Test 2: http://goo.gl/ynv6fc
Featured Tech Tool: Edulastic
- 30+ SBAC- and PARCC-like question types
- Immediate data with automatic grading
- More than 2,000 assessments created by experts, customizable by you
- Collaborate & share assessments privately within your school or district
- Ability to pull Google Classrooms into Edulastic shortening the class set-up process.
- Google sign-up and sign-on. Be sure to look for the red Google button to get access without setting up another acount.
Click on the images below to view all of the question types offered in Edulastic. If you or your PLC would like training on Edulastic please reply to this email with several possible dates and a preferred time. Together we can sign-up, explore, and begin your first common assessment!
A little something for fun...
Need More Assistance?
Contact me, I'd be happy to work with you!
Bill is an eLearning Coach helping to facilitate meaningful integration of technology to enrich instruction, engage students & develop 21st century skills. He is a Microsoft Certified Educator and a PhD candidate for a Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology degree with an Emphasis in Integrating Technology, Learning, and Psychology.