Seesaw for Schools
Students Documenting Their Learning Journey @ BC
Invite Parents to Connect to Students in Your Class
There are two ways to help families connect to a class.
- Paper invite - Send paper invites with a QR code or web address.
- Email invite - Send an email that explains Seesaw and provides a link for families to access.
Getting Started Guide
There are some great ideas in these guides! Check out the visuals for a recording spot, adding to your journal during math or writing, WOW work, and more!
Benton CSD priority standards have been added to Seesaw Skills at Keystone Elementary. This is a great way to attach standards to student artifacts to build your body of evidence. The Seesaw Skills tab on your Teacher Page will give you a great color coded visual of standards that have been assessed and where students on in their level of understanding.
Tag a skill to student artifacts:
- Tap on the graduation hat icon under the artifact.
- Select the standard (skill) you'd like to attach to the artifact.
- Assess the artifact using the 4- star scale (aligned with our district-wide proficiency scales). This step is optional.
- Select the green check.