5 mathematical terms
- The factors is 2,1. This number is prime because 2 x 1 =2 so that makes 2 the only prime number out of the evens.
- This number is even because even numbers have to end 2,4,6,8>
- This numbers cubed is 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 because cubed it any number to the third power>
- This numbers squared is 2 x 2 = 4 because squared is anything to the second power.
- This number has no prime factorization because it is prime so it has no prime factorization
5 fun facts about the number 2
1 The number 2 in Chinese is like an equals sign.
2 two is the smallest and prime number of all of the prime numbers.
3 Two is one of a lot of numbers that can be x by another number and get a even number
4 The number 2 is really imported to god order Noah to do stuff with this number
5 In Finland two candles are light on the 4th of July