Chequamegon - SOAR!
At home schooling - Great Start! Friday, March 20
Friday announcements March 20, 2020
School Expectations - Plan for success
All students will experience online learning at some point in their lives. Online learning is different and may require new skills. Here are a few recommendations:
- Help your teen by setting up a daily schedule.
- Ask your teen to show you evidence of their work. Make them do it over if it is less than it should be. School staff and parents need to join together for this to work.
- Encourage solution-based thinking. "Let's figure this out."
- Encourage them to ask for help, and then ask again.
- If they say, "I can't do it!" Try "Well, show me what you can do and we can start there." or "Is there someone we can contact?"
- CSD Virtual Learning Expectations