Top 5 Web Designing Trends for 2016
Web Development Services India
Web designing is an art, and the web designer is an artist. Highly qualified and experienced designers make your site impressive and eye catching, while the novice designers having less experience in this creative field, follow only traditional trends, concepts or approaches, and unable to hit your business objectives which you have fixed in advance. Within the couple of years, web designing trends have changed drastically. Latest trends and techniques have the ability to drive the success wheel of your business. Here we are sharing some latest web designing trends for 2016.
1. The Propagation of UI Patterns: Most of the sites looks similar due to the responsive web designing methodology. Responsive web designing and development is the need of each and every business that wish to introduce their business globally. But on the other hand, similar sites can reduce the uniqueness of your business, and therefore multiple things have been introduced for web designing in 2016. The hamburger menu, authentic account registration process, long scroll options, eye catching card layouts and hero images are some of them that make your site unique, reliable and exceptional from others.
2. Rich Animations: To enhance site's storytelling, creating informative and user engaging animation have effective contribution. It is highly recommended to develop more interactive and user engaging animation for website visitors. Animation is broadly divided into two groups: Large scale animations and small scale animations. Large scale animations are more impressive on users that include more effects like parallax scrolling and pop-up notifications whereas small scale animations include spinners, hover tools, loading bars and more.
3. Micro interactions: It is an important factor for every digital design project. You’ll be hard-pressed to create a website or mobile application that does not include specific element, or moment, that an audience needs to interact with. These interactions lead a path for the designing of human-centered websites. Micro-interactions are quite important for several things:
Communicate a status and feedback
To get the information of an action
Support user's to manipulate something
4. Material Designing: Material design has recently been introduced by the Google. This design uses shadow effects and the concepts of movement and depth to create effective designs that appear more realistic as well as persuasive to the user. Additionally, this design does not depend on any specific framework, so experts can use a wide range of front-end tools to create their sites.
5. Responsive Design: Responsive web design has a tremendous role in the development of online business. But, it comes with some issues if you are not carried out properly. To make sure your responsive website performs very well, your web designers -
Must be used RESS ( Responsive and Server Side)
Need to schedule performance testing in order to effectively analyze and optimize each site.
All these aforementioned trends are anticipated in the operational arena of web designing and development. Share your vision and mission with the experts of Web Development Services India and tune your business website as per your future objectives.