Our Week in Pre-K
We had a fun week celebrating St. Patrick's Day!
Other lessons this week included
- Learning about St. Patrick and his life
- Learning how St. Patrick used the Shamrock to teach about God
- Looking and listening for the letter Tt
- Living and non living things
- Using pictures as clues to a story
- Simple addition
- Vegetables and how they grow
- Seeds and germination
Our books this week included Growing Vegetable Soup by Lois Ehlert, My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss, What Makes a Rainbow by Betty Schwartz, Jack and the Beanstalk by Modern Publishing, St Patrick's Day Countdown by Salina Yoon
Have a great weekend.