imagine a classroom that is truly student centered
- What should my flipped classroom look like in order to best serve the needs of my students and my own teaching style?
- What are the learner benefits of flipping?
- What should we add to the list of things you know?
- What new questions do you have?
- Desribe the collaboration that you saw in the video?
- What systems and protocols did the team rely on?
- How might these ideas be applied to a classroom setting?
Small group discussion:
- Why is collaboration an important component of learning?
- What does s collaborative and learner-centered classroom look like? Sound like?
- What strategies can teachers employ to manage collaboration?
- What assessment-for-learning (formative) strategies can teachers utilize in a collaborative learning environment?
Creating Your Flipped Lesson
iPad apps: Explain Everything, Screenchomp, Educreations
Your turn to create!
What did you like?
Is the length appropriate?
Does it explicitly address the learning objective?
Is there anything that distracts the viewer?
Is there any content that was confusing?
- Other questions…
Submit your video to Sophia.org to earn your certificate and get a t-shirt!