Campus Ministry Check in
if there are other offerings or ways that we can be serving or reaching out to you where you are, please don’t hesitate to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can connect you to the right person. We are happy to set up a call or video meeting. We would love to see your faces too!
Prayer and Spirituality Resources
Virtual Mass at St. Thomas of Villanova Parish
- Monday - Friday 12pm Daily Mass
- Saturday, 9:00am daily mass and 5:00pm vigil mass
- Sunday 7:30am, 9:00am, and 10:30am masses
Texts of Sunday homilies from Augustinian friars are available: https://www.augustinian.org/homilies
Common Ground – Bible Study and Prayer Sundays at 6 pm
Gather with Christians of all backgrounds for a time of reflection on a passage of scripture and shared prayer.
Meeting ID: 746 144 357
Phone: +1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 320 802 064
+13126266799,,320802064# or +16465588656,,320802064#
Special Feast of the Annunciation Rosary TOMORROW (Wednesday, March 25) at 3pm:
There are many resources on the Campus Ministry Spirituality Page that we hope can be helpful at this time. Notably, you may see:
Online Programs and Opportunities
TONIGHT! Online Celebration of Saint Oscar Romero’s Feast
- What: Online viewing of “Romero”, followed by discussion
- Why: To celebrate a beloved and prophetic saint on his feast day
- When: Tuesday, 3/24; individual film viewing at or before 6pm, group discussion starting at 8pm
- Where: Film available for free at: https://tubitv.com/movies/472174/romero_collectors_edition
- Zoom link (starting at 8pm) - https://villanova.zoom.us/j/584567305 (Meeting ID: 584 567 305)
- Who: Anyone who’d like to join! (whether or not you’ve had the chance to watch the movie)
- Additional engagement: If you’d like to make comments, or note parts of the film for our discussion, you can do so in the app Slack. Here is an invitation to join the newly created Campus Ministry Slack group.
- Under the “hispanic-latino-ministry” channel you will find the pinned thread with a link to the film. We’ll use this thread to make comments about the film leading up to our Zoom call!
Active Nonviolence Program
Register Here by Wednesday, March 25, 11:59 PM and receive the Zoom invitation. This training is co-sponsored by the Center for Peace and Justice Education, Campus Ministry, the Office of Intercultural Affairs, the Office of Student Life, and the Office of Service Learning.
Ignatian Solidarity Network's Solidarity on Tap
Join together to engage with students and alumni of various Universities to build a sense of community and solidarity during the virtual Solidarity on Tap this Wednesday at 9PM ET.
Search Get Real: Faith Sharing Community for former Search retreatants– Meets on Zoom every Tuesday night, 7:30 EST
While former Search retreatants may not be able to gather in person, we feel that having a space to come together and have some wholesome, yet socially distant interaction will be helpful for dealing with these unsettling times. That's why we are moving our Get Reals online!
Using this zoom information this week:
Topic: Search Get Real
Time: Mar 24, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 490 812 246
Please join us in a discussion on Tuesday nights! Wear your coziest pajamas, light a candle, make some tea, and open your hearts for an evening of light and agape.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me!
We hope to help you all destress and reconnect during this time of uncertainty.
BZ Ulsh - email@example.com
Augustinian Justice & Peace Online Community
Apply to be a Fall or Winter SJE Leader!
Service Opportunities NOW
If you are looking to support some local Philly organizations that are in need of help during this tough time, This document provides a list of organizations looking for either donations from afar or volunteers. Those highlighted in green indicate organizations that we work with through COV, so please be sure to take a look at how you might be able to support them in particular!
If you do find you are able to donate or volunteer, please let us know by filling out this brief Donation / Volunteer Form. We would like to both be able to keep track of what is being sent where / when people are volunteering, and also to be able to recognize you for your generosity! Even if you are not assisting with any of the organizations listed, please let us know via the form if you are supporting another organization or volunteering anywhere in your community!