Walt Whitman Elementary
Weekly Communicator 12/07/2015 to 12/11/2015
- Thank you Ms. Patricia and Ms. Johnson (Granny) for preparing the choir uniforms for their performance.
- Great job Whitman Choir! They performed at Gilcrease Museum on Friday!
- Thank you Ms. Schnuck for presenting at the staff meeting on Friday!
- Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day is December 7th!
Baby Hornet Happenings
2. We will have a menu of choices for this week's staff meeting. We will be offering the following options:
- Overview of Balanced Literacy-Library
- Being a Writer/Writer's Workshop-Ms. Andrew's room
- Making Meaning-Ms. Ruthven's room
- SMI/Eureka Math-Mr. Burke's room (bring teacher's guide or ipad)
You must attend one of these sessions. Sessions will begin at 3:15 and end at 4:15.
3. I will be out of the building on Wednesday, December 9th.
4. The 5th Grade will be attending Starbase on Thursday, December 10th.
5. Our ILD, Jennifer Gripado will be in the building on Monday, December 7th.
6. Our Winter Concert will be held on Friday, December 11th at 1:30.
7. Asbury will host a Christmas Party on Saturday. Please join us for the festivities!