Welcome to Freshman English!
PreAP and Grade-level English
Materials Need EVERY Day of Class
- You need loose-leaf notebook on a daily basis.
- 3 X 5 cards are need on a daily basis. Also, you will need multiple packages to make flashcards for root words and vocabulary study.
- #2 pencils are a must for assessments, pens are optional for class work
- Small, hand-held pencil sharpener
- Highlighters – at least four colors (including pink, yellow, blue, and green)
- Post-it notes – Lined ones may help you write better but are NOT required
PLEASE turn in at least one box of Kleenex for classroom usage.
Ancillery Texts for English I
Night by Elie Wiesel
The memoirs of a teenage Holocaust survivor.
Lord the Flies by William Golding
The story of boys marooned on an island.
Romeo and Juliet or Macbeth by William Shakespeare
Be sure to purchase version that has lined numbers!
Please sign up for REMIND 101 (parents, too)
Also, if you are absent, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to acquire the work you missed.
**Remember that finding out about it and taking care of make up work is YOUR responsibility as a high school student!