Freedom Friday Focus
Thursday September 25th - Marco's Pizza Day and Night/Watch DOGS Pizza Night from 6:30-8:00 PM in Cafe
Friday September 26th- Student Council Representative Election
September 29-October 2nd- CARE Week
October 3rd- First SOAR Assembly 8:00-8:30 AM in gym/Fundraiser Kick-Off/Early Release at noon/Talent Show Try-outs/Parent Teacher Conferences
October 13th- Student Holiday/Staff Development
Talent Show Tryouts
October 3rd, 2014
Sports (Gymnastics, Karate, etc.)
- An organized plan must be evident. Please do not give permission for your child to audition unless you have seen him or her practice and know that there is a plan for the act.
- Costumes are not required for the audition, but there must be a plan for what the costume will be.
- Singers and dancers must be accompanied by music. Singers must use a CD without the voice (accompaniment track or Karaoke CD). Please do not use music on YouTube or Itunes UNLESS you can burn it to a cd.
- No changes can be made once the act is approved.
- Lyrics and dance movements must be appropriate for school.
- The acts should be between 2 and 3 minutes in length.
- Each child can try out for one solo act or one group act.
- Must have signed permission slip for each act by October 1st.
Permission Slip is on the back of this page.
***If multiple people are in your act,
make sure that everyone has a
signed permission slip!***
Talent Show Permission Slip
My child, ____________________________________________________________,
has permission to audition for the Freedom Talent Show on October 3rd. He/She does have a plan for the act and has rehearsed it. Also, I give permission for my child to perform at the talent show, if chosen and to have his/her name published in the program and to be video taped on the evening of the performance on October 27th at 7:00 PM at the Freedom Cafetorium.
Friday, October 3rd, 2014
2nd grade 8:45
3rd grade 9:15
4th grade 9:45
Kinder and 1st 10:15
Student’s Homeroom Teacher__________________________________________
Daytime Contact Number______________________________________________
________________My child will perform in a solo.
________________My child will perform in a group. Please list the other students in your child’s group:_________________________________________.
***Permission slip is due by October 1st to your homeroom teacher. If we do not have your permission slip by October 1st then you are not allowed to participate in the auditions. ***