December 17, 2021
Coming Soon... Lunch Visitors!
- You are welcome to visit your child at lunch one time per week (so that there is enough space for other guests to visit their children as well)
- Guests who visit may only sit with their students at the designated lunch visitor tables (the tables closest to the entrance from the front of the school)
- Unfortunately, if we run out of room at the lunch visitor tables, guests will not be permitted to squeeze in at one of the homeroom tables.
- If possible, please come on a day other than Friday - as that is historically our busiest day
- Limit lunch visitors to one guest per student to free up room at our guest table for other guests
- Only parents/guardians may visit at lunch at this time
- Exceptions can be made if a parent/guardian emails the school written permission for another guest to have lunch with their child (example: grandparent)
- Visitors may not bring food for a child other than their own or invite a child's friends to the lunch visitor table (this is to ensure safety and food allergies are respected)
- While we are still not accepting lunch drop-offs, you may come at your child's lunchtime and deliver lunch directly to your student when necessary.
We will plan to open lunch visitors beginning the 3rd nine weeks of school which begins January 18th. Thank you for helping to ensure it is a success!
Rennell's 2022 Educators of the Year!
- December 20 - January 3 - Winter Break (no school)
- Tuesday, January 4 - School is back in session!
- Thursday, January 6 - School-wide spelling bee
- Tuesday, January 11 - Fall Picture Retakes
- Wednesday, January 12 - Marco's Box Night - 1st Grade Boxes
- Thursday, January 13 - End of Second 9 Weeks
- Friday, January 14 - Teacher Work Day (Student Holiday)
Students are nominated for this Principal’s recognition award for going above and beyond our school expectations - those who exhibit leadership, kindness, and extraordinary character!
We are so proud to announce this week's Akers' All-Stars:
Yearbooks are now on sale!
Our wonderful PTO is already hard at work putting together a yearbook to collect pictures and memories from this school year. Yearbooks will come out toward the end of the school year, but you have to pre-order. You can order your child a copy of the yearbook at this link.