The New World Trade Center
- The new WTC building will stand 1,776 feet tall-to represent the year of our nations independence-making it the tallest building in the United States.
- The concrete being used can stand pressure up to 3x more than the concrete usually used in NYC buildings.
- More than 45,000 tons of steel will be used for the building.
- A 408 foot antenna stands at the top of the tower.
- Floors 1-19 will be the base of the tower.
- 20-63 & 65-88 will hold offices.
- Floor 64 is a sky lobby.
- 89-99 & 103-104 include the mechanics of the building.
- 100-102 is available for public space in the tower.
- At 1,368 feet there will be a glass enclosure. This is the same height as the former WTC tower.