Small Business Saturday - Nov. 24
A coalition of small businesses wants you to shop small!
Shop Small and let’s make this November 24th the biggest day of the year for small business.
Seven small businesses in the North Fulton and Forsyth County area have partnered to bring you some great deals and experiences on Small Business Saturday, November 24th. Check out their amazing offers and giveaways!
- Mia's Pizza and Eats Buy any large pizza get a free small cheese pizza all day. Limit 2 per customer. dine-in or take-out only. All customers can enter our drawing to win a free pizza each month for a year, a $216 value. Website.
- Market 334 10% off selected merchandise. Free gift to first 50 customers. Complimentary refreshments.
- Leonard's Farmers Market See their Facebook page for more information.
- Lauren Boyd Photography Purchase a Newborn session (to be used by March 2013) between Nov 23-26 and receive a free Maternity Mini Session and disk of images (a $150 value). Non refundable deposit must be made for newborn session within the 4 days provided (Friday Nov23-Monday Nov 26) to receive this special offer. Both sessions must be used by March 2013. Metal Christmas Ornaments are 1 for $20 or 4 for $60. Website.
- Good Grub Subs $1 off 1 sub; $2 off 2 subs; $3 off 3 subs. Must show coupon. Website.
- Donut Depot Buy a dozen donuts or cupcakes, get three free. Website.
- Cool Bees Artwork and Gifts 10% off of all purchases that day, plus refreshments. With every purchase, customers can enter to win a Canvas Painting Class for Two, a $60 value. Website.
Check out the awesome businesses who want you to Shop Small on November 24.
Mia's Pizza and Eats
Mia's aims to be the best pizzeria in the Cumming area. We are simply committed to quality foods, friendly service, and affordable prices.
We have a variety of foods, made from the freshest ingredients, and a uniquely designed space that is sure to welcome you, your friends, and your family. There's nothing pretentious about Mia's.
Mia's was established on April 8, 2009 and has quickly developed a following who says that we have the "best pizza in town." Our specialty is definitely our crust and our sauce, both made on site, every day. We also have house made desserts like cheesecake, Oreo ice cream cake, and our delicious cannoli. We also boast homemade croutons, meatballs, lasagna, marinara sauce, spinach artichoke dip, and tuna salad. Additionally, we never use bagged salads -- we freshly cut our vegetables every day. When you eat at Mia's, you know you are getting a quality meal, and you can taste the difference.
Lauren Boyd Photography
We specialize in Children, Families and Events but our services do not end there, we love to capture the last moments of a pregnancy into the first breaths of a newborn child's life. We also work with High School Seniors on creating unique photos that fit your personality.
LBP offers an array of products to showcase your treasured photographs such as one of a kind iPhone covers, custom-designed frames by The Organic Bloom, and beautiful quality Gallery Wrapped Canvas prints.
Good Grub Subs
Cool Bees Artwork and Gifts
I am a custom picture framer and offer that service to my customers. I am also a beekeeper and sell my honey in the
shop. You definitely want to call ahead to make sure I have any in stock. It flies off the shelf!
Cool Bees also has an Art Studio where a variety of artists teach classes such as Girl's Night Out Canvas Painting, Coffee and Canvas Painting, Open Studio, Jewelry Making, Hand-built Pottery, Children's Canvas Painting, Teen Classes, Journal Making, Mommy and Me, and Birthday Parties! Just to name a few. Call for class schedules, fees, and availability.