Homework: Feb. 6-13, 2015
Mrs. Wells and Mrs. Reim
1. page 121 and 177 worksheets
2. TTM- at least 30 minutes
1. Spage 81 and 89 worksheets
2. Practice facts
Each class has ONE entry due this week. We are on the "R" traits.
DUE: One entry with an R trait, synonym and antonym with support from their book.
***a good site to use for finding words is:
1. Spelling Rule practice "double the final consonant" when adding the suffix -er and -est
2. Handwriting...practice cursive using the "Character" quote for practice.
3. Grammar Homework in a STAAR format. Their are 4 downloadable pages, but only six questions!
4. Common and proper noun practice
5. First SIDE BY SIDE writing assignment...it is NOT due until February 20th...two weeks away!
What's happening in the classrooms next week-
Weather patterns and predictions
Studying the Powhatan Confederacy using photographs as a primary source and Bloom's Taxonomy to guide our analysis.
If you can help...
Mrs. Reim and Mrs. Wells need:
Dates of interest!
Our party begins at 1:00 on Friday...Thanks to Debbie Levine and Michelle K. for the work they have done and to all the parents that contributed to our party!