A Minecraft Prison Server
(Breaking these may result in temporary confinement or solitary, but will not result in a kick or ban.)
- Do not use any mod, hack or 3rd party programs.
- Do not spam the chat.
- Do not cause any server Glitches.
- Do not glitch out of the prison.
- Do not abuse the areas you can build.
- Do not advertise other servers.
- Do not attack other prisoners/guards. Remember, this is a PVP server; PVP is not against server rules. Killing the same guard 3 times in a row can result in a temp jail.
- Never be in possession of contraband items. If a Guard sees an item, he/she will count down from 5. If you do not hand it over, the following will happen: In a PVP-Zone: The Guard will attack, In a Non-PVP-Zone: The Guard will Jail.
- Do not camp the spawn, work areas, shops, etc.
- Do not run to Non-PVP during a Guard fight, the Guard will count down from 5. If you do not exit again to fight, you will be jailed. Hopping across the PVP and non-PVP border multiple times in order to beat the system will result in jail time.
- You are allowed to attack anyone that attacks you or another person. If a prisoner is being attacked but does simply not fight back, do not kill the victim unless he/she fights
- The only time that you may attack a prisoner is in the event that they hit you or another prisoner first.
- If a contraband item is seen, tell the prisoner to hand it over. If the prisoner is in a PVP zone and doesn't comply or tries to run, you may jail him/her. If he is in a Non-PVP area than jail him/her.
- Use the Guard kits only. Wearing any other type of armor is prohibited and will result in a de-rank.
- Jail prisoners for killing the same guard more than three times, spawn killing, griefing the tree farm, etc.
- **** If a prisoner hits you and runs into a Non-PVP zone, you can not attack them when they leave unless you tagged them before they entered.
(Guards who do not follow these rules will be demoted)
D-Prisoner: You start out here to chop wood and mine.
C-Prisoner: You are moving up and now have a couple more ways to make money.
B-Prisoner: There is new food an block options in shops and new areas to make money.
A-Prisoner: This is the highest rank of prisoners, and includes the best perks advantages, easy ways to gain BP, and some fun features.
Free: Free users are allowed to enter and exit the prison, and visit any sector they please. Free users must still follow prison rules when inside the prison.
Trainee-Guard: This is the 1st stage in the staff ranks that can only be obtained through an application, trust, loyalty or a Donation.
Guard: Patrols the prison and makes sure the rules are being enforced. Breaks Fights, Kills offenders, and confiscates contraband items. Does not take sides and is not unfair to prisoners. You MUST apply here in order to get the rank.
Senior Guard: Has the same duties as a guard, with added responsibilities. Has the ability to mute, kick, ban, and warp. Also has the influence over upgrading.
Regulator: Chat mods keep the chat clean and may help with server duties when needed. Also can act as guards using armor they enchant.
Warden: Wardens maintain the server. These users regulate events, glitches, rules, and strive to keep the server at its best.
Owner: Is the owner of the server. Ask them for help if the wardens can't answer your question. DO NOT MAKE THEM MAD!!!
**There is also a few Donation Ranks