Articles of the Constitution
Learn the Articles with ease!
- States both ways to propose an amendment to be added to the Constitution.
- Also states the routes that the amendment might have to go through, in order to be approved and added into the Constitution.
- States that the President has no right to veto or approve an amendment through the process, only the fact that he has influence over the elected officials,.
- Article of the Constitution that addresses ratification and declares that the constitution should take affect if 9 out of 13 states ratify.
- The Ratification of the nine states should be sufficient for the representation of the Constitution between the states, which in turn leads to ratifying the same.
Easy Way To Remember! Lizards Eat Jello So Apple Sauce Rots!!
- Lizards-Legislative Branch
- Eat- Executive Branch
- Jello- Judicial Branch
- So- States Rights
- Apple- Amendment process
- Sauce- Supremacy of the Constitution
- Rots- Ratification