SCVCS February K-5 Newsletter
A Note from Mrs. Maness
Happy February! This month we all think of love and being kind to someone we love. Be sure to show kindness the entire month!
We look forward to seeing you all at the social outing on February 17th! This day is always my favorite because I love seeing all of the animals at the zoo! Mark your calendars!
Be sure that you are in class, turning in your work, and taking part during your class sessions! We want all of our students to succeed at SCVCS, but it takes a team of students, parents, teachers, and administrators!
Have a great February!
Character word for February is KINDNESS
Star Students for Perseverance
Honor Roll 2nd Quarter
Nicholas Ponder !!!
Meet our 4th Grade Teachers
- February 6th – 10th National School Counseling Week
- February 14th – Valentine’s Day
- February 14th – 20th National Random Acts of Kindness Week
- February 17th - Random Acts of Kindness Day
- February 17th - Zoo and Aquarium Outing
- February 20th – School Holiday/No School (President’s Day)
- Monthly Grade-level Guidance / SEL Lesson - TBD