Bullying Stops Now!
Help stop bullying now!
What is bullying/ cyber bullying?
Bullying and Cyber bullying is making fun of someone. Cyber bullying takes place online, such as on social media. People could harass someone online or even start a rumor. Bullying is doing the same thing over and over again, like making fun of someone over mad over again. You are repeating your actions, you are hurting that person.
Some ways you can help
Some bullying facts
- Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
- Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
- 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and will only intervene 4% of the time.
- By age 14 less than 30% of boys and 40% of girls will talk to their peers about bullying.
- 71% of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
Stop bullying! Help someone in need!
Lend a helping help to someone who needs it. We can stop bullying one day! Schools now have been trying to limit the amount of bullying going on in schools around the world. Hopefully one day bullying will stop in all schools! Bullying can cause many pain to people. Such as cyber bullying: bullying on social websites and spreading rumors is a type of bullying.
Ways to spread kindness is to:
Smile at someone
Ask someone how is your day
Be nice to people
Treat people you way you want to be treated
Hold the door open for someone
Call them to see how they are doing
Buy them a coffee
Be Kind To One Another