- more than 2,500 people die from Earthquakes each year
- more than 230,261 people die from Tsunamis and are left homeless
- 10,000 die by a Monsoon
- 56.2 million die each year from the storms
- approximately 7,500 people have HIV
- approximately 11,000 people has AIDS
Storms in Bangladesh
very dangerous because they destroy houses leaving people with nothing.
Places to stay
the hotel Pacific is 50$ a night .
there is no running water
the electricity turns off and on at certain times
they have bed bugs
no provided room service
Bangladesh has a subtropical monsoon climate characterized by wide seasonal variations in rainfall, high temperatures and humidity.