HRVHS Weekly Updates
Friday March 19th, 2021
Hello HRVHS Families,
We are very excited to move closer to having students onsite for instruction. There have been many changes, but our goal is to transition students as smoothly as possible during the first couple of weeks back to onsite instruction. This will allow students to focus on finishing up Quarter 3, and allow them time to understand and practice the new protocols and building expectations in small groups.
We covered a lot in last night's parent information session. Please click on the link below to access the slides.
The schedules for orientation weeks and the 4th quarter onsite schedule are included below.
Enjoy Spring Break Vacation!
3/22 - 3/26 - Spring Break
3/29 - 4/2 - 9th grade returns to onsite orientation & CDL continues
4/5 - 4/9 - 9th-12th grades return to onsite for orientation activities, CDL continues, and Finals week, END of 3rd Quarter
4/12- No-School - Secondary Inservice
4/13- 9th-12th grades begin on site instruction, 4th Quarter begins
Please see below for this week's updates:
Counseling Department Update:
Class of 2021: Letters regarding your student’s graduation status will be sent home the week after Spring Break. Please watch for the letter in the mail.
HRVHS Activities & Events
Please continue to check out student happenings on the HRVHS Activities Page
Daily Morning Announcements
Students review these daily in ELC, but families can also visit our website hrvhs.com to view the morning announcements.
Return to Onsite Schedule 3/29/21-4/2/21- 9th grade only
Please Review this Student Friendly Schedule & Student Safety Overview
Return to Onsite 4/5- 4/9 Schedule - 9th -12th grades
- 9th Grade will attend Monday, and practice their 4th quarter schedule.
- 10th Grade will attend Tuesday, review their 4th quarter schedule, but will run a mini 3rd quarter schedule.
- 11th Grade will attend Wednesday, review their 4th quarter schedule, but will run a mini 3rd quarter schedule.
- 12th Grade will attend Thursday, review their 4th quarter schedule, but will run a mini 3rd quarter schedule.
4th Quarter starting 4/13/21 schedule
- All students will be onsite for 4 days, and will have 1 day where they will learn at home.
- Students learning at home will live stream in via their google classrooms.
- Students will be assigned to groups based on their last name.
Student Groups- assigned based on last name
- This student will be in Group 5.
- This student will come to school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and follow the schedule above.
- This student will stay home on Friday for AT HOME LEARNING. This day will always be their at home learning day.
- During the At Home Learning day, the students will follow the schedule and will log in via Google Classroom for the Live Streaming of the lesson.