Designer Keys to Success
BUSINESS TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
10 Steps to a Successful O2 Business
- Voice Mail Recording: Make sure your message reflects your business. Talk slow & clear. Avoid ring back tones.
- Email: Business Email ONLY. Try to create with Business Name in mind. I recommend gmail from Google. Links to other emails/syncs/stores files/share files & blocks spam.
- Business Checking Account: Keep finances separate for ease of tax statements and avoid accounting mishaps.
- Business Cards: Required to order from- www.FlyersDirect.com/OrigamiOwlPersonalize with unique touches.
- Home Office Organization System: Embrace Technology! If you don't need to keep the paper trail, don't. But, remember if your computer, smart phone crashes....it's gone! So, Create-*JB Monthly Folders *Team Folder *Corporate Hard Files
- Car (Mobile) Office: TOM, Hostess Pack & Recruiting Packs
- Moving Advertisement (Car Decal): Order in Back Office under Business Supply.FOLLOW PARAGRAPH OF DIRECTIONS CLOSELY! NAME/TELEPHONE/URL
- Be a MODEL: Wear your O2 Bling EVERYWHERE! If you don't...they will never ask!
- Go "Old School": Get a Paper Calender or Planner so you can visually see your schedule for the month. Write in Pencil for easy changes.
- P6 and Schedule: I use a Color Key to plan my days. The GREEN highlighted days are days I MAKE GREEN!
Leave a Mark.
WHEN THEY THINK O2...LET YOUR NAME BE THE ONLY NAME!
- Make your Parties Unique...because YOU are!
- Unsure of what to wear to JB? Use our Fashion Friday Images to create your look.
- Hostess Coaching: What does this mean?
- Keep your Jewelry Bars FUN!
- Notes to acknowledge Anniversaries and Birthdays with FREE Charm.
- Thank You Cards
- O2 Connect Newsletter