Mighty Eagle News
Parent Newsletter October 19, 2020
* Our event will be drive-thru only in our bus loop and walk-up's will not be allowed.
* A bag will be provided to each car as you enter our bus loop. Only one bag per vehicle will be allowed for staff to pass out treats.
* All staff participating in our event will be required to wear a mask and gloves while passing out treats to our visitors.
* As you receive treats from our staff we ask that you please wear a mask for the safety of everyone at the event.
*Trunk or Treat will take place from 6:00-7:00 p.m. while supplies last.
We are looking forward to a fun-filled event. Let's have a fantastic week of school.
Please Make Sure Your Child Is Logging Into All Zoom Sessions & Completing All Assignments.
Updated CCISD Covid-19 Self-Screener
Breakfast and Lunch Menus for On Campus Learners
Los Encinos PTA Membership Drive Incentive
Red Ribbon Week October 26th-30th
Storybook Pumpkin Contest
Storybook Pumpkin Contest Rules
The theme of the Build a Pumpkin is “My Favorite Storybook Character.”
Pumpkins may be craft, artificial or real.
Yarn, pipe cleaners, fabric, cardboard, glitter, sequins, construction paper, etc. may be used to decorate the pumpkin.
Purchased “Ready to Display” Storybook pumpkins will not be accepted. Decoration/Dressing up of the pumpkin must be original.
Entry Card will be found on the losencinos.ccisd.us website under library by Thursday, October 21. The card should be clearly identified and e-mailed to Miss Avila, email@example.com, with the following information: student’s name, grade, class, and room number storybook character name, book from which the character is found.
.Entries are due on Monday, October 26 (7:30 a.m.-11:59 p.m.).
Prizes will be awarded for Overall Best In Show per grade level.
Criteria will be originality, creativity, and relevance to the book.
Judging will take place on Wednesday & Thursday on the school website.
8. Participation is totally voluntary and should be done on the student’s own time.
It will be exciting to see what Literary Characters visit Los Encinos Elementary.
Ms. Avila thanks you for your support with this project.