How to be safe on the web
- Do not give out personal information to anyone
- Do not share password with anyone
- Do not agree to meet anyone
- Be polite
- Only use internet when parent's say it's OK
- Know the age restrictions of the websites
Being safe on the internet is easy. Always remember to be smart! Do not give out your phone number to anyone, not even a friend. Do not download a program that your parents have not given you permission to. When in doubt, ask your parents!
internet safety for children online security to help a child
DO NOT BULLY ON THE INTERNET!
Bullying face to face is the same as bullying on the internet. It can hurt someone's feelings and make them upset. Always think, would I want this to happen to me?