POBF- 5.02 I will understand
Risk Management & Insurance
- Contains deductible and coinsureance to reduce the cost of premiums.
- Covers all or part of the surgeon's fees for an operation.
Regular Medical Insurance
- Covers fees for nonsurgical care given in the doctor's office, the patient's home, or a hospital.
- Life insurance protects survivors against financial loss associated with death.
- Classifield as medical insurance.
- Covers for most or all of the charges during a stay in the hospital.
- Provides protection for employee's who are injuried on the job or become ill because of the job.
Most Worker's comps claims require drug testing befire the payment is made.
- Health insurance may be obtained though employer related groups.
Comprehensive Medical Policy
- Combines the features of hospital, surgical, regular, and major medical insurance.