Albert Einstein Academy
School Counseling Newsletter
Hello & Welcome!
At the first of every month we will be sending out a monthly counseling newsletter filled with information to aid in academic, career/college and social emotional wellbeing. Please read below to learn more!
Your AEA Counselors
Miss Sherry Poe
School Counselor - North Olmsted
We are happy to help!
Miss Carly Willis
School Counselor - Strongsville
Friday the 13th is World Kindness Day!
November 13 is World Kindness Day! Imagine what the world would be like if each person did one kind thing for someone else. Get started making a difference with these 10 simple ideas:
- Compliment the first three people you talk to.
- Write a hand-written note to a teacher.
- Say good morning to the person next to you on the elevator.
- Pick up litter. Spend 10 minutes cleaning a park or your neighborhood.
- Place uplifting notes in library books, on restroom mirrors, on someone's locker, or on their computer screen.
- Dedicate 24 hours to spreading positivity on social media.
- Hold up inspiring signs during rush hour.
- Leave a generous tip.
- Send flowers to a friend.
- Set an alarm to go off three times on World Kindness Day. When the alarm sounds, stop what you're doing a call/text/email someone simply to tell them how awesome they are.
Return to School Transition
End of First Quarter
If your child is taking College Credit Plus courses please be sure that they are contacting their school counselor about their authorization forms before the end of winter break. Most colleges have already started enrollment and scheduling for the spring semester.