Changing Your Career
Operations Management to Finance and Administration
Considering a Change: Exploring Your Options
2. Understand your values.
3. Research, the careers you are considering.
When you decide you want to switch jobs you need to start doing research, and finding out what new career you want to choose.
Making the Change: Burning No Bridges
1. Inform the company two weeks before you leave.
2. Don't tell others you plan to leave.
3. Do not talk bad about the company you are leaving.
When you plan to leave you should inform your boss and you shouldn't tell others that you are leaving you also shouldn't talk bad about your company.
Beginning the New Journey: Showcasing Your Experience
2. Showcase your abilities.
3. Have confidence in yourself!
You should go to your interview prepared and show your skills and abilities, but remember not to talk bad about your previous employers.