Family Culture Task
Questions and Answers
My family celebrates birthdays by baking cakes (Birthday person gets to choose cake), presents and going out for dinner.
We celebrate Christmas by meeting up with family and friends, go on holiday, get presents and give presents to family members that live with me.
2. Are there any special days you celebrate as a family?
No there is not.
3. Why is it important to respect and remember our culture through art, stories, songs and dance?
That doesn't apply to my family.
4. What would it be like if we were all the same?
It would be boring, life wouldn't function right.
5. What are the different ways people can tell the stories of their culture?
They can tell stories by dancing, songs and story telling.
6. How does your family share your culture and beliefs?
What we believe in we share with the family.
7. Now after all this research and discuss finish the sentence: the word culture means. . . . . . . to me.
Culture to me is a bit difficult to understand and some people have deeper beliefs than my family does.