Meadow Brook Magic
Week 17: December 10th-21st
5th Grade Colonial Day
Mustang Monday Message
One week till Christmas break; can you feel the excitement?!? I love being around kids during the holidays.
I want to thank all of you for your help with the Giving Tree. All of the ornaments were taken from our tree! A few of the ornaments have not yet been returned; if you have one and are able to return it tomorrow morning that would be wonderful. I know your generosity is a great blessing to many of our children at Meadow Brook!
Just a reminder that students are out at noon on Friday and that we will resume school on Wednesday, January 2nd. SEPs are the week after we return to school, so I will be sending out our SEP appointment signups at noon on Wednesday the 2nd.
I hope that each of you will enjoy this holiday season with your families! Warmest Wishes,
Student Council is Sponsoring a dress-up Spirit Week this week
Dress-Up Spirit Week
* Monday, December 17th: Wear a Christmas Hat
* Tuesday, December 18th: Wear red or green, Reading Carnivals throughout the day, 2nd Grade Market Day
* Wednesday, December 19th: Wear a Christmas Sweater/Shirt, MJHS Band Christmas Concert 4th-6th grade @9:10, 2nd Grade Christmas Program 1:30, 1st Grade Christmas Program 2:30
* Thursday, December 20th: Pajama Day or Mustang Attire, Mustang Stampede 2:50, Choir/Orchestra Christmas Concert @5:30; Pizza and Rootbeer Float parties with Reading Carnival winners
* Friday, December 21st: Christmas on the Beach (Hawaiian Style) School is out at noon!
* Christmas Break Friday, December 21st @ Noon- Tuesday, January 1st
* Wednesday, January 2nd: Back to school, SEP appointment sign-ups will sent out around noon.
* Thursday, January 3rd: 2nd Grade Habitat Day
This past week's adventures:
Springville Junior High Choir
Principal Mustang Club Winners
Our school orchestra is recruiting more players...especially violinist!! The orchestra meets Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday at 8 am. If you are interested in joining the orchestra, please contact the office.
If you cannot afford to have your child participate, there are a few scholarships available. Please contact me if you are interested.