The application of science and mathematics by which the properties of matter and the sources of energy in nature are made useful to people
Engineering Design Process VS. Random Process
Engineering design process is a series of steps used to help design and create an item.
- Define the problem- what are you trying to design?
- Research- research possible designs and/or solution to the problem
- Develop possible solutions- pick possible designs/solutions that you like
- Choose the best solution- chose the design/solution you prefer the best
- Create a prototype- create a basic prototype of the product
- Test and evaluate- test the product and see how or if it could fix the problem
- Communicate- tell others about the problem and get their opinion on how they would solve it
- Redesign- redesign the product to fix any flaws
Any other process I found was the same steps as the one above.
Computer engineering refers to the study that integrates electronic engineering with computer sciences to design and develop computer systems and other technological devices.
Ethical Situation of Computer Engineering
Computer and software engineers are often creating software that will run on a great variety of platforms, from embedded microprocessors to PCs. The code they are creating can be in many different languages, and can be performing many different tasks.When writing code that is going to be produced for a consumer product, there is software testing that happens. Alongside the engineers creating the code for the consumer, there will be others working on code that is built to test the products code. Companies do this so that they can try and work out bugs in their programs, or at least as many as they can. Even though this may seem to be a minor thing, there can be a large ethical debate on how much testing is really enough. There are many bumps on the road to bug free software!
Career Tracks Associated with Computer Engineering
- Computer Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Chip Architect
- Network Engineer
Developmental Life Cycle of Products
- Design a software
- Research the type of software and needs
- Develop different types of software's
- Choose the one that fits it the best
- Create a prototype of the software
- Test the software with the different safety features
- Ask others opinions on the software and the bugs
- Fix any bugs/glitches in the software
Product of Computer Engineering
The market analysis section of your business plan should illustrate your industry and market knowledge as well as any of your research findings and conclusions. This section is usually presented after the company description.