Arnall Middle School
Help A Child Smile
Great news! Our school has partnered with Help A Child Smile to offer dental care right at school. CLICK HERE to sign up your child today.
Even better, dental care is usually at no cost to you. All insurance is accepted including Medicaid and PeachCare. A low cost self-pay option is available for those without insurance.
Convenient and comfortable
Our school based dental program saves you time and provides a safe and comfortable place for your child to receive gentle dental care from licensed local professionals. Dental care includes a complete dental exam, x-rays, cleaning, fluoride and sealants when necessary, as well as restorative care such as fillings.
Dental care for a healthy life
Children who see a dentist regularly may have fewer health issues like:
Early tooth loss due to dental decay
Impaired speech development
Help keep your child healthy, in school and learning.
Week of 10/14-10/18
- Holiday (No School)
- Soccer Tryouts
- 1st Round of Football Finals (Bye Week)
- $3 Chick-fil-a Biscuit Sale
- $1 Hat Day
Week of 10/21-10/25
Book Fair All Week!!!
- Report Cards Go Home
- 7p Chorus Concert at The Donald Nixon Centre
- 4p Spirit Night at Los Abuelos Mexican Grill
- Football SEMIFINALS (Arnall Host)
- 6-7:30p STEAM KNIGHT (Title 1) (More Info To Come)
- ESOL Culture Day (During Connections)
- $1 Hat Day