Ozaukee Elementary Weekly Update
November 20, 2015
Santa's Family Workshop - Reservations Due Monday, 11/30/15
- The second night of conferences will be held this Monday night. Call Michelle Ringwell if you are unable to make the assigned time or have forgotten the time (692-2401 ext 200). We look forward to seeing you!
- Please remember Mrs. Vorwerk (Music), Ms. Culver (Art) and Mr Pfeuffer (PE) would like you to stop by and visit during conferences. They will be in their instructional areas.
- Note - Thanksgiving vacation begins on Wednesday, November 25. School resumes on Monday, November 30.
- OES will be running a Food Drive December 1 - 11. All donations will be given to the Port Washington Food Pantry.
Stores give dividends to PTR on items you normally buy. 300+ vendors -- groceries, gas, clothing, restaurants & more. Great idea for holiday gifts!
- November 17 - 23 -- Scholastic Book Fair
- November 23 - Parent Teacher Conferences **Monday Eve**
- November 25 - 29 - No School/ Thanksgiving Break
- December 1 -11 - OES Holiday Food Drive, OES Lobby
- December 2 - PTR Fundraiser Sale Ends
- December 4 - PTR Family Santa Workshop Event, 5:30-7:00 PM
- December 10 - OES Holiday Concert, 4K-Grade 2 Students Performing, 2:30 & 6:30 PM
- December 17 - PTR Fundraiser Pick Up, 3-6 PM, OHS Commons
- December 24 - January 3 -- Winter Break
- January 4 - School Resumes
Order Ozaukee Sportswear. They make super holiday gifts!
Water Filler Fund
On campus childcare beginning at 6:30 am and ending at 6:00 pm