Finley-Oates Elementary School
May 13, 2019-May 17, 2019
- All classes begin at 7:40 am.
- Dismissal for Kindergarten and First Grade is 3:05 pm.
- Dismissal for Second and Third Grades is 3:15 pm.
- Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (ex: driver's license).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side). Parents must walk students in if entering from the front.
AR Testing ends Tuesday, May 28th.
The last day of Homework U for this school year will be June 4th.
2019-2020 Registration Going On Now!
Due to strict testing confidentiality mandated by the State of Texas, our campus will be closed TO ALL VISITORS during the week of STAAR testing. Thank you for your cooperation.
- get a good night's sleep;
- wear comfortable clothing;
- eat a nourishing breakfast;
- get to school on time; and
- know YOU BELIEVE in THEM!
This meeting is for all parents who will have a Kindergarten student during the 2019-2020 school year.
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.