Family & Education
- When they are young that is when they decide their fate.
- The chores they had was: groceries, cooked, cleaned, and made the bed.
- When you got married your parents choice it.
- The youngest son in the family either lived with the oldest son or became a servant of a solider.
- Women had little rights back then if none at all.
- Wo ever was the oldest son would take over the father when he's older.
- Not everyone attends to school, mainly boys do.
- Girls are sent to households and learn sewing and weaving
- There education are different from class
- Educational schools are only open to the sons of high class in some cases they have no seats nor desk, they seat on the floor.
- The students would have be really good at learning and remembering what their teacher thought them because of the lack of materials they don't have.
- Any kind of math was very important in the middle ages.