FJH Newsletter 5-17-2021
Ferris Junior High Celebrations and Information
Week at A Glance
You made it to the last week of school! Congrats!
We do still have MAP testing in your Math and Reading classes on Monday and Tuesday. Make sure you show us your growth. We will use this data for summer school requirements.
May 19th all Chromebook, chargers, and hotspots will be required to be returned for ALL students. Virtual students are responsible for bringing theirs up by 3:30 PM.
Parents, I also need you to take the VERY QUICK survey below. Thanks!
- Monday - A Day MAP testing for Math and Reading Spring Play after school at 5:00
- Tuesday -MAP testing for Math and Reading
- Wednesday - Teachers will not accept any make up work beyond this date (They can set an earlier date if they choose.)
- Thursday - Student Staff soccer game $1
- Friday - We will communicate by the end of the day Friday if your student is required to attend summer School Starting June 1st. It will go through June 24th.
Video Below Better Explains Skyward and How to use it.
Testing Dates to be Aware of
Please make sure you put these dates on your calendar and ensure you are present. WE will send out more information as it gets closer for virtual students.
This link will take you to the information page for FISD on COVID cases and responses. This data on numbers of cases is updated daily.
This is a link to lots of great information for FJH students and parents, all in one page!
Some of them have changed, so please make sure you're in the correct one.
Please make sure you are checking your student's grades. We have many students falling behind on assignments.Here is the link to check.
How to check your students grades in Skyward
Follow us @Ferris_junior_high
If you don't have the internet at home, this is a way to ensure you have internet!
You can also follow us on Instagram @ferris_junior_high
Please remember to keep all the information (Phone numbers, addresses, and emails) up to date with Ms. Sparkman.