2021-2022 PTO Meeting Dates
2nd Monday of month at 1:15 p.m.
October 4th (11th is Holiday)
March 7th (14th is Spring Break)
PTO Meetings will be on Mondays at 1:15 p.m. Most meetings are on the second Monday of the month but not all, please mark your calendar and plan to attend.
- We have also ordered Collins Spirit Shirts which will be available on Membership Toolkit for purchase soon.
- Shirts price will be announced soon. and will be delivered to your child’s classroom periodically (depending on how many are ordered in a given window)
Student Planners 5th Grade Only
- Only our 5th Grade will be using the Official Collins School Planner
- Planners are also available for purchase and are $5.
- If you bought school supplies through EPI, you DO NOT need to purchase a planner.
- Planners will be delivered to your child at a later date.
- Lastly, while on Toolkit, you can also join the PTO.
- The funds from membership dues go directly to support our students and staff with items such as Chromebooks, software licensing, staff development, musical instruments, PE equipment, staff appreciation meals, and more.
Please see the link below to order items through Membership Toolkit. When you first get on toolkit, please remember to assign the homeroom teacher for your student(s). This will make delivery of items easier and faster. If you have any problems in Membership Toolkit, please contact the Membership Toolkit Chair at CollinsPTOToolkit@gmail.com .
Stay tuned for more PTO information and updates to come!
You can earn money for Collins Intermediate just by shopping at Amazon Smile, Randalls and Kroger!
You can earn money for Collins Intermediate just by shopping!
By being aware of some of our vendor programs, your family can easily support Collins. From the places you shop, to the products you purchase and use, there are a number of ways to contribute.
For questions regarding any of the programs, please contact Sonya Dias at email@example.com.
AMAZON SMILE Do you make purchases online through Amazon? If so, your purchases might be eligible for an automatic donation to our school from Amazon. If you shop via Amazon’s Charitable website, Amazon will donate .5% of eligible purchases to your charity of choice.
To participate go to:
Enter your Amazon log-in information
Where “Choose your organization” appears, type Collins Intermediate Woodlands
In the listing that appears, click on “Collins Intermediate Parent Teacher Organization The Woodlands, TX”
Shop from Smile.Amazon.com the same as you usually would at Amazon.com.
KROGER Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do everyday. You can link your card to Collins Intermediate via the website and then all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards.
Participants must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to our school. If you do not have a card, they are available at the Kroger’s customer service desk.
Register online at www.kroger.com
Click on Community Rewards- Already have an account and need to update Community Rewards enrollment?
Once you are logged in, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
Enter our school’s number (WD723) or name of organization or select an organization from the list and click on confirm.