1. Collect bottle caps
2. Spray paint bottle caps white
3. Let the bottle caps dry over night
4. Cut a pallet in half
5. Spray paint the pallet red
6. Lay out the bottle caps in the shape of "coke"
7. Start sticking the bottle caps to the pallet with caulk
8. Collect coke cans
9. Start cutting the coke cans in strips with an exacto knife
10. Twist the can
11. Hang the can with string from the pallet
12. Hang the final product on the wall
We placed the white bottle caps onto the pallet in the shape of coke. It took many tries to get the perfect "coke" shape.
Once we had a base down for the word coke we had to adjust it to make it look perfect. The picture is after we adjusted it and liked it.
We had to use a type of glue called caulk to make the bottle caps stick to the pallet. This picture is us gluing the bottle caps down.
We displayed our final product leaning against the wall on a table. We used that specific table because it is a complementary color scheme.
To make the pallet look more like the coke font we spray painted the pallet red. The picture is of Casady spray painting the pallet from a distance, so it will look rustic.
To cut the coke cans we had to use an exacto knife. After cutting into strips we have to twist the can into the design desired.