1B School Accounts
Log-in information (ids and passwords)
- Each student now has access to an online reading site (www.kidsa-z.com) that is customized to each child’s reading level! We have sent login information home on Friday in your child's Take Home Folders. The login information sent home and listed below will give you step-by-step instructions.
- On the website, students can read books independently and answer questions. The books are customized to the student’s current skill level ("just right" reading levels). It moves students onto more challenging books when they have shown mastery over reading those books. The site is great for students to practice independent reading at home, as well as to give families an idea of what types of books the students are currently reading on their own in class. Students love being able to read independently at home and show their families how hard they are working. Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy reading!
- Step 1: Go to www.kidsa-z.com
- Step 2: Enter or choose the teacher's username, 1bclassroom
- Step 3: Enter ID: firstnamelastname (all lowercase letters with no space)
- Step 4: Enter PW: firstnamelastname (all lowercase letters with no space)
How to Register for and Receive Progress Reports:
If you would like to receive activity and progress reports for your child and send him or her messages, you can register for parent access from us. Once we approve access, you can view reports and send your child messages by clicking on the parent link at the top of the screen at www.kidsa-z.com.
Here are the two options for requesting access:
- After your child logs in, click on the green parent button at the top right of the screen and enter your email address.
- Send your email address(es) to email@example.com.
Dreambox is an interactive, adaptive, self-paced online program that provides engaging activities for students to learn and practice skills in Math.
Students play math games while the analytics system sources data points to adjust instruction instantly and provide reports for teachers and schools.
Teachers may earmark standards for students to get additional practice.
Recommended 2-3x a week, for 20 minutes at a time to gain the most growth.
Discuss growth mindset and persistence, so students engage in the games instead of quitting and clicking around to a new option.
A couple of important things to note regarding the Remind App:
- Please do not reply to this text message with absence notices or a change in dismissal for your students. In such cases, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the Changes in Dismissal Request Form.
- Teachers will reply to any inquiries within 48hrs.
If you have not received a text message by Friday, September 27, please email Ms. Molina at email@example.com for further assistance.