Decisions, Decisions, Decide!
A great way to make hard decisions.
I have resources to help me buy a flag. Resources that are available to me are money, a place to shop, transportation, and the price tag.
I have to consider getting the practice flag (A) or the real colorguard flag (B).
I have information on each flag to help me make my decision. Information about flag A includes:
- It is lighter than the flag I am used to
- It is less money than flag B
- It is shades of my favorite color, turquoise
Information about flag B includes:
- Is it is just like the one I am used to
- It is more money than the flag A
- It is also blue, yellow, and green, my top three favorite colors
Decide and Evaluate
It is now time for me to decide and evaluate. I think I should get flag B because it is just like the one I am used to now. I think this was the right decision because flag A could have ruined my skills on the actual flag.